What is a hard money loan Arizona?
- hard money lender arizona
If you are looking into private financing but you’re confused about what Arizona hard money
means then you have come to the right place. You might say that the easiest way to explain what a hard money lender Arizona
or a private money lender Arizona
is would be that they are both people who have access to money that’s easier to get to than applying for a bank loan. Their money is then used almost exclusively for real estate. However, hard money lender Arizona
is usually a group of people while private money lender Arizona
is just one person. Arizona hard money
can be a great option for someone who doesn’t want a bank loan because usually, you don’t have the loan long enough for the high interest to make a very big impact. Hard money Arizona
is almost always a short-term loan.
There are three main reasons why Arizona hard money is termed Arizona hard money and none of them have to deal with difficultly in obtaining the loan because in fact, an Arizona hard money loan isn’t difficult to obtain. Instead, it’s called Arizona hard money for these reasons:
- Higher interest rates, but you have a fast turnaround time.
- Arizona hard money lenders determine what a property is worth in its best condition, but under some circumstances, will finance up to one hundred percent.
- Hard money lender Arizona gives money based on the value of the property but include repair costs into the loan. This is very unlike most traditional lenders who do not include the repair costs into the loan. Consider this is a great option for those who are planning on rehabbing the property.
Think of all of these great benefits as you consider Arizona hard money
for your next rehab project.
- Big Daddy Dennis Hard Money Lender
Level 4 Funding LLC
23335 N 18th Drive Suite 120
Phoenix AZ 85027