Phoenix Arizona Hard Money Lender
I think a lot of us scroll right past anything that has to do with loans these days (unless we need one for ourselves, of course). We couldn’t dream of pursuing more debt, so we make it work. However, unbeknownst to most Americans, you can actually make money with California Hard Money Loans, and the profit is significant enough to capture your attention. Don’t believe me? What if I told you that the average profit for one fix and flip project is right around $30,000? It can be done my friend, it can be done.
1. Find the property. Like anything else in life, the first step is the hardest. It’s a big commitment to step into and it can be a tough one. Consult a realtor, do your research, and become an expert. Constantly gather knowledge on the real estate market and find out how it works. One of the most important things to know is the ins and outs of real estate in the location you are investing in. Ideally, there will be a high demand for real estate in that area. Look for a home with room for improvement and potential.
2. Evaluate the Property. Much like step one, this part can be tough. After you’ve found a potential property, you need to do a thorough evaluation of the condition and the price. Crunch some numbers and see how things add up.
3. Apply for an California Hard Money Loan. This is where things get a little easier. Applying for an California Hard Money Loan is easy, and strictly equity-based. Try to get a loan that covers most, if not all, of the property’s listed price. You likely will not have a lot of extra money to throw around on the project, so ask for what you need on a loan.
4. Start your repairs. Congratulations! If you’ve made it to this step, the hard part is over. You’ve finished most of the paperwork and, if you have a passion for rehabbing properties and homes, this is your time to shine. Create a timeline for your contractors and stick to it. Try not to have all home repairs take longer than one month.
5. List the property. The last and final step is fairly easy. Consult an agent, and price it right. Don’t overprice the home because you know how much blood, sweat, and tears went into it—otherwise it will never sell.
Making money with fix and flip projects and California Hard Money is truly an easy and rewarding experience!
Dennis Dahlberg Broker/RI/CEO/MLO
Level 4 Funding LLC
Arizona Tel: (623) 582-4444
Texas Tel: (512) 516-1177
NMLS 1057378 | AZMB 0923961 | MLO 1057378
22601 N 19th Ave Suite 112 | Phoenix | AZ | 85027
111 Congress Ave |Austin | Texas | 78701
About the author: Dennis has been working in the real estate industry in some capacity for the last 40 years. He purchased his first property when he was just 18 years old. He quickly learned about the amazing investment opportunities provided by trust deed investing and hard money loans. His desire to help others make money in real estate investing led him to specialize in alternative funding for real estate investors who may have trouble getting a traditional bank loan. Dennis is passionate about alternative funding sources and sharing his knowledge with others to help make their dreams come true.
Dennis has been married to his wonderful wife for 42 years. They have 2 beautiful daughters 5 amazing grandchildren. Dennis has been an Arizona resident for the past 40 years.